it's $25...it might just be worth it. i'm going to see if fry's has something like this i could get. i can't really find anything on their website, but i'll ask someone when i get there.
this does not have to do with electronics, but thanks to a wonderful, fellow, thai loving, friend, i have been introduced to this recipe called chicken curry in a hurry (which can be found here). it looks great, even though i haven't tried it yet--but it WILL happen soon!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes, drained (optional)
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups cooked white rice (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes. Sprinkle with the curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add the yogurt and cream and simmer gently for 3 minutes. Stir in the salt, pepper, and tomatoes (if using). Remove from heat.
- Slice or shred the chicken, discarding the skin and bones. Divide the rice (if using) and chicken among individual bowls, spoon the sauce over the top, and sprinkle with the cilantro.