Saturday, April 3, 2010

Another food post...grilled

Food is just on the mind lately, hasn't it been?

Tonight was a bbq night.  It's been warm (70's), but kinda chilly as soon as 5 o'clock hits.  That didn't stop us from having a bbq!  We can't get enough of Nathan's Hot Dogs, so we had those and then hamburgers.  I have to say though, my favorite part about bbq's are the grilled fruits and veggies.  Pineapples were $2 each, so we grilled those (divine), and grilled onions.  Neither takes very much time to do but it is sooo worth it.  We didn't have any tomatoes, but if we had we would have grilled those too, because I just eat those with a fork when we have those.  I've started to broil them in the oven when I want something with that kind of taste...

Anyway, it was a great bbq night--do any of you have bbq favorites?

No comments: